Nimbl has five main categories: income, bills, savings, debt and spending. Keeping these categories simple allows you to stay focused on getting out of debt.
- Income — Money earned after taxes or added throughout the month
- Savings — Money set aside for the future
- Bills — Money that's "spoken for" and has a regular (e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.) due date like an electric bill
- Debt — Money that goes toward loans and credit cards with monthly payment
- Other spending — Money that goes toward expenses like food, gas and entertainment